Thursday, May 29, 2014

A Must Have Tool For Any Small Gardener

I am not usually one to push products but I will admit I have found one that I do really like.  You really can't go wrong having your own personal little greenhouse on hand to start seedlings you can't find in stores or maybe you just enjoy the whole process of starting a plant from seed.  I have found one of these to be tremendously easy to use and very easy to set up. Everything just snaps together quickly and it stays together.  The only real complaint I have about the greenhouse is how light it is.

Where I live we frequently get some very strong winds which would blow one of these away or simply destroy is it before you can go oh &^%*.  Luckily that can be easy to get around by simply placing it in a sheltered location or weighting it down as needed.

If you live in a very windy area I would suggest both just to make double sure as you don't want your greenhouse and what it has in it to fly off.  Other than the weight/wind issue this is a must have item for anyone wanting to get the jump on summer gardening.


No comments:

Post a Comment