Monday, May 26, 2014

Seedlings are coming along nicely.

To date I have successfully started Popcorn, Roma tomatoes, cantaloupe Pumpkins, and Winter Squash in my handy 4 tier green house.  The seedling are coming along nicely and very soon I will be placing them in the garden proper.  I am thinking next week on my next set of days off I will be at least planting the popcorn, winter squash and pumpkins in the garden but will have to wait yet on the tomatoes, peppers, and watermelon seedlings yet.

Unfortunately depending on how you look at it I am now having to regulate the temperature in my greenhouse more now the the weather is warming up.  The hitch with this whole thing is I am gone from my greenhouse and garden 4-5 days a week so that makes daily management an issue.  Hopefully a solution will present itself sometime in the next few days to this dilemma.

That is all I got for now so enjoy the pictures
Grow Popcorn Grow
Making Everything Grow

Welcome to the real world pumpkin


 

No comments:

Post a Comment