Friday, June 22, 2012

Great Cardboard Garden Experiment

Hello fellow young environmentalists I just wanted to let you know about a new experiment that I am trying.  I am attempting to use cardboard as a weed barrier/ weed preventive in my community garden plot.  I am placing the posts and pictures that track my progress under my Gardening tab at the top of the page since it will be a long running experiment and I don't want it to get lost in the shuffle of my main page.  Please feel free to follow along and post any comments under my Gardening Page tab. 

While you are there take a chance to read my post about 4 Alternatives to the Front Lawn.  I hope you enjoy it and I welcome any comments about the ideas presented there or about any topic related to building a green and sustainable life.

Your fellow environmentalist

Josh
Headwaters of the Mississippi River 
Photo taken by Katherine Schliep

No comments:

Post a Comment