Friday, July 4, 2014

Garden Is Coming Along Great!!!!

So its been awhile and I know that.

Lets just say like most people during the summer, time gets away from me and next thing you know it is 4 weeks later and you haven't put anything up on your blog like you wanted to.

Well I am back and starting next weekend my schedule is getting much less hectic and I will be able to keep things more up to date.

To date I have grown, picked and sold all my first batch of radishes and have been harvesting from my spinach and leaf lettuce for a couple weeks now.  I have a second batch of radishes coming up right now and they will be ready sometime in the next couple weeks.

I also have my Topsy Turvey tomato planter going finally.  I guess I will have to find out if its reputation is deserved or not.

A few other things have gotten so much bigger since the last time you saw them like my corn, winter squash, pumpkins and zucchini.  But enough of me and my words it is time for more pictures.

Spinach and Leaf Lettuce Being Prepped for Sale

Moon and Stars Watermelon 

2 of the 3 Sisters Companion Planting Method I still need to add a pole bean but am not sure I will.

Spinach, Lettuce, Kohlrabi and Turnips putting everything else to shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment