Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Oh Crap I missed Earth Day

With the recent snow that has been blasting across the Midwest it probably derailed some plans for Earth Day that some people might have had.  I in fact was snowed and iced in at my house so I got to celebrate Earth Day by sitting on my butt in front of the TV and computer all day. 

Not the best way to spend Earth Day in my opinion.  The best way to celebrate Earth Day is of course be outside and enjoying all the wonders that the planet has to offer and I hope that all of you did that.  I unfortunately could not except maybe to enjoy the fun and heart pounding excitement that snow shoveling has to offer.

If you feel the need to give back on Earth Day there are many organization and groups that put things together for groups to do or if you would rather lone wolf it you can plant a tree providing your not buried in snow like I was. 

If you want to see what people are doing for Earth Day check out the Earth Day Network.  It is a site that brings people together on Earth Day and the rest of the year to do projects that are good for the environment and could have a real impact on the future of our planet. 

So I hope were able to do something for Earth Day and give back a little to the planet which has given all of us so much.



Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment